Michael H. Donnelly is an Attorney and Certified Financial Planner, specializing in tax and financial planning. He has been in practice in New York and New Jersey for over thirty-five years.
Special emphasis is given to the client's personal estate planning needs, including the preparation of Will and Trusts, Durable Powers of Attorney, Health Care Proxies and the proper structuring of assets for maximum tax benefit and continuity. Consultation regarding elder care issues including medicaid planning is also a significant aspect of the practice.
The firm also has an extensive Estate settlement practice including all phases of Surrogate Court proceedings (Probate and Administration) and Federal and State tax filings.
His academic achievements include:
- LLM: Masters of Law (Taxation) New York University School of Law
- JD: Juris Doctorate- Hofstra University School of Law
- BS: Bachelor of Science (Finance), University of Maryland, College of Business Management
- CFP: Certified Financial Planner- Adelphi University
His professional memberships and affiliations include:
- New York State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. District Court- Eastern, Southern, and New Jersey Districts
- U.S. Court of Appeals- Second Circuit
- IBCFP: International Board of Certified Financial Planners
Mr. Donnelly resides in Larchmont, New York.
Michael H. Donnelly, Esq.
2 Park Avenue, Suite 300
New York, New York 10016